The variable speed blower found in the 80G2V accelerates slowly during startup' reducing noise and helping to control humidity. Variable speed also allows your furnace to preheat the air in the winter and precool it in the summer' making the air more comfortable as it begins to circulate. And since it can move air steadily and gently' a variable speed furnace can eliminate hot and cold spots throughout your home.
- 80% AFUE rating means the unit uses less energy than older' less efficient furnaces
- Variable speed motor starts up slowly and then quietly accelerates to keep temperature and humidity perfectly controlled' while helping you save money on energy costs
- Two-stage operation adjusts heat output based on indoor and outdoor temperatures to optimize comfort and energy usage
- Robust aluminized steel heat exchanger is crimped' not welded' for increased durability and safety when burners are ignited
- Rigorous run-testing of each unit in our factory helps ensure the most reliable performance in your home
- Self diagnostics saves last 5 fault codes regardless of power interruption