Variable speed technology keeps your heat steady and warm' while helping to keep energy costs low.
- 95% AFUE efficiency rating means you can save energy even during the coldest winter months
- Variable speed motor starts up slowly and then quietly accelerates to keep temperature and humidity perfectly controlled' while helping you save money on energy costs
- Robust aluminized steel heat exchanger is crimped' not welded' for increased durability and safety when burners are ignited
- Two-stage operation adjusts heat output based on indoor and outdoor temperatures to optimize comfort and energy usage
- 2-speed induced draft motor with stainless steel shaft' steel ball bearings' and fan cooled for long life
- System Sentry™ control retains last five (5) fault codes with push button memory recall' regardless of power interruption
- Hot surface ignition system uses silicon nitride ignitor